Capital Aesthetic + Laser Center is a comprehensive Aesthetic experience focused on our patient clientele. Our goals include patient satisfaction, quality service, and luxury sophistication. Indulge in relaxation, privacy, and elegant serenity while our board-certified practitioners listen and work with you to put your best foot forward.
Our mission is to provide excellent quality personalized care and world-class service in an elite, high-end establishment. We will partner with our patients effectively delivering safe and compassionate treatment for the best possible results while making our patients feel like family.
- State-of-the-art Treatments
Dr. Jonathan Johnson is the Founder and Surgical Director of Comprehensive Wound Care Services Corporation and Capital Laser and Aesthetic Center. He is board certified by the American Board of Wound Management and the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. Dr. Johnson trained in general surgery with a fellowship as the Sylvester J. Carter Fellow in Hand and Plastic Surgery at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center of Cornell University. With extensive experience in wound care reconstruction and aesthetic procedures since 2010, Dr. Johnson is proud of the quality service he can offer his patients. Dr. Johnson speaks professionally on wound care and aesthetic medicine education and has presented multiple research projects at national conferences.
Dr. Johnson holds a Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Finance from The Carey Business School at Johns Hopkins University. He is a member of the, J. Robert Gladden Surgery Society, and Maryland Society of Physician Entrepreneurs. In his free time, Dr. Johnson is a member of the board of directors at Capital Youth Empowerment Program a non-profit focused on inner-city youth development and education.
Botox® is the most popular cosmetic treatment for facial lines and wrinkles. By relaxing the small facial muscles that cause wrinkling, Botox provides a younger vibrant appearance.
- Before your Botox with CA+LC, your goals and expectations will be discussed. Our providers will examine your face and determine the best injection locations. These locations will be cleaned and marked prior to injection. No anesthetic is required, but topical anesthetic can be applied if needed.
- Botox is injected directly into several facial muscle points on the forehead using a small needle. The injections only take about 20 minutes, you can return to your normal routine immediately. Treatment may easily be done on your lunch break.
- After Botox injections, you can resume normal non-strenuous activities. Although no downtime is involved, be sure to follow our postoperative instructions after you leave the office. After three to five days, the results of Botox will become apparent, wrinkles will begin to disappear. Results of Botox Cosmetic last three to five months, and can be repeated at regular intervals with follow-up visits at CA+LC.
Dermal Fillers at CA+LC
- Restylane, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft
- Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC
- Voluma XC
Dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the body. These injections restore facial volume, smoothing wrinkles, lines and folds. A biodegradable gel, these dermal fillers have been used by more than three million patients worldwide. It is a safe, powerful and reliable volume enhancer.
- Dr. Johnson and staff will explain the details of dermal filler treatment, you can share your goals for treatment. A numbing cream can be applied for extra comfort. The treatment area will be cleaned and injection sites determined. Injections are made just under the skin. Multiple sites may be used for each treatment area. This procedure generally lasts 15 to 30 minutes. Once the dermal fillers have been injected, the area may be manipulated by the provider to distribute the injected material throughout the treatment area.
- Bandages are not necessary following dermal filler injections. The small injection sites do not typically result in any visible scarring. There may be some slight tenderness, redness or swelling immediately after treatment. This should diminish in a few days. Results should be immediately visible following the injections. They will continue to become more apparent as the swelling resolves.
- The results of these dermal fillers may last from four to 12 months. Results can be adjusted and prolonged with additional injections. Subsequent injections generally produce longer-lasting results.
- Lip augmentation provides enhanced fullness in both lips. This can help restore the lack of lip volume caused by genetics, aging, or smoking. It may also help to improve facial balance and proportion.
- During your initial consultation with CA+LC your entire medical history will be reviewed. We will choose the appropriate dermal filler product and discuss in detail with you, your personal goals and dissatisfaction with your lips. Your augmentation technique will be determined based on your condition and goals. The area is cleaned and the injections are made just below the skin with artificial fillers. Possible options include injectable fillers.
- KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (sub mental fat), also called “double chin.” Before receiving KYBELLA® at CA+LC we will review all of your medical conditions, including pending surgery on your face, neck, or chin, previous cosmetic treatments to your face, neck, or chin, medical conditions in or near the neck area, and or issues with swallowing.
We are DC’s exclusive Inmode provider; a state of the art procedure using the Body FX & Mini FX system by Inmode. Medical lasers can reduce skin imperfections with minimal downtime and discomfort CA+LC offers some of the best new laser treatments for skin rejuvenation, vein treatment, wrinkle reduction, and more.
Treatable conditions include:
- Unwanted hair on nearly any part of the body.
- Static wrinkles: wrinkles that are always visible and do not change in appearance during facial movements.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakened skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers) that causes a loss of skin firmness, or the development of cellulite.
- Body Contouring and Cellulite Reduction
Aesthetic Procedure Suite
Earlobe repair with CA+LC is a quick procedure for people who have a torn, damaged or elongated earlobes. Earlobe repair may also be performed to minimize the appearance of keloid scars.
- Earlobe repair is typically an outpatient procedure that can be performed in 45 minutes or less.
- Dr. Johnson will begin by administering a topical or local anesthetic to the treatment area. This will numb your earlobes during the procedure.
- During a standard procedure, incisions will be made along the interior-piercing tract to create “fresh” edges. Excess skin or scar tissue will be trimmed away.
- The fresh edges of the earlobe will then be sutured together using fine stitches. Scarring should be minimal.
What to Expect After Earlobe Repair
- Immediately following surgery, a bandage or surgical dressing will be placed around the treated earlobe(s). This will minimize swelling and bruising during recovery.
- You may experience some mild discomfort for the first few days. Over-the-counter pain medication may be used to manage discomfort.
- You will need to attend a follow-up visit 1 week following the procedure. Stitches will be removed during this visit.
“I’ve been looking for Botox injections in the DC area and I stumbled upon this place after calling multiple dermatologists! Anyways, my experience was absolutely wonderful and really, I think these are the best results I have seen from Botox Dr. Johnson did the procedure he was incredibly through and very kind. The receptionist was extremely welcoming as well.”Lindsey B. Washington, DC
“I got my juvederm done in February by Dr. Johnson and it is just now wearing off, I have a second appointment in the coming weeks. My lips look natural and BIG! They used the cannula method, which is in my point of view the best. It isn’t bumpy or weird like how I’ve experienced with the top pokes and method it seems most other spas use. I also had my Botox done and it was great.”Chole, D Las Vegas
“I had a great experience working with Dr. Johnson, he took the time to explain the everything to me. After the Botox experience was over all post instructions were explained to me. After 4 months I look great! Thanks, Dr. J!”Stephanie, W Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Thank you Dr. Johnson for providing such excellent, gentle and skilled services. Seeing you and the staff is always a fun experience and I LOVE your office and your great staff. I am so happy with my results and have been receiving so many compliments. I feel like this is the best I’ve looked in years!”Linda Bethesda, Maryland